Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fitcher's Brides (Fairy Tales

This is a retelling of the Bluebeard "fairy tale" and I use the term loosely. Like Grimm's fairy tales this is not for children. Its not even for some adults I know.
Add some pieces of "the Fitcher bird" and you have one seriously creepy book.

Take a Utopian society, add some religious fanaticism, and a man that wants to prove his superiority, while killing his wives because he set them up for it, and well i couldn't stop reading. That's good because there was no way i was going to sleep after that anyway.

I met Gregory Frost at a book signing, in Claymont Delaware at Between Books to have this book autographed. What I told him was this "you really freaked me out, thank you." He said "your welcome" and that he was glad he could freak me out. I love this man lol

No comments:

Post a Comment