Monday, January 16, 2012

The Vampire's Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1

roundabout plot i was sad when it ended on a cliffhanger. tragedy, almost no teenage angst. well written.

other reviews:
** Now includes bonus material from The Vampire's Curse: Book 2 in the series.**"I found this book to be unique in its approach to the typical vampire story. It's far from typical it's very different. I'm not going to give a spoiler here other than its storyline of the sentinel concept is awesome and very different. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. Very Well Done. Buy it and read it now if you haven't yet." - KhloeZoe via B&N Review" S.J. Wright is an author to be on the lookout for! Her writing style is fantastic, The world she created in The Vampire's Warden was so real to me! I cannot wait for this series to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment